Hosted (Cloud) Phone Systems
Marley Comms offer a cloud based SIP product which has been designed by Mitel to offer a new generation approach to communications. The real power of this system is end user simplicity as well as the resilience offered. The solution is scalable and designed to meet the individual needs of the company irrespective of size and also provides unlimited UK local, national and mobiles calls (subject to a Fair Usage Policy).
- Call Centre applications
- Collaboration - Chats, conferencing, video confercing
- Softphone/Mobile app delivery of work services
- Encrypted Call recording
- Historical Analytics
The options for different user interfaces are:
Perfect for reception areas, Essentials users can receive phone calls, operate common call control features and set up a voice mailbox. A more traditional solution were the calling is done from one device, your SIP desk phone.
Best for most users, Premier users gain the Essentials feature set while adding a second connected device, parallel ringing, and a host of optional add-ons to customise the users' specific business needs.
You appreciate the simplicity yet you require more advanced functions. You are looking for an opportunity to add one additional device for your communication needs. Perhaps you want to use your PC, mobile or even a mobile app in addition to your primary device such as the SIP desk phone. With a premier user licence you will have access to one of the unified communication applications. A web portal lets your define your settings and profile. All packages include Advance Telephone Features such as:
- Basic call distribution number and Entry Level Analytics.
- One of the UC products i.e. mobile app or softphone is included with this licence
- You will also have the tradition telephony functions supported on your selected device.
For highly mobile employees with increased technical needs, Elite users gain the Premier feature set while adding desktop and mobile clients, a softphone, presence notifications, more connected devices, and a unified inbox with fax.
You are looking for a full unified communication solution to allow you to work from any device anywhere and anytime. You know that multi purpose presence and chat enables you to stay connected with customers, even when you’re away from your office with seamless mobility features. Included in the solution are :
- All functions from the Professional package
- Support for up to 4 devices, desktop client for Windows or Mac, mobile app with mobile VoIP capabilities, unified inbox.
- The desktop client allows you to send SMS to a person or a group
Value Added Services
A set of Additional Value Added Services can be added to the packages, depending on selected configuration, that allows you to grow and handle more advanced communication requirements. Optional value added features include:
- Unlimited local and national calling (fair usage policy applies)
- Office Analytics (Reporting)
- Attendant positions
- Additional DDI numbers
- Conference capacity
- IVR/Auto Attendant numbers
- Additional basic call distribution number
- ACD Premium numbers including Advanced Analytics
- Additional ACD Premium queue places
- Office 365 integration
Contact Center Features
For incoming calls, our systems provide call centre and attendant functionality, allowing a group of users to be addressed by a single number, where both fixed, mobile and SIP desktop phones can be included.
For call centre groups, skill based routing, automatic agent logout, manager assistance, presence based call distribution and agent resting time is supported with queues that have group specific greetings and progress messages.