Wireless Internet Provider
At the office, home or mobile, either in a café or at an airport, at a hotel or just having a bite to eat. Everybody wants a wireless connection, not just any wireless connection but one that works at a steady speed and one that works consistently.
There are a lot of factors required in the set up and installation of a decent wireless network and not all are easily identifiable to you as a consumer.
It would be very easy to go and buy a few WAP’s (Wireless Access Points) and stick an unsecured patchy wireless network in but some factors need to be considered first:
- Does your gateway to the internet (your modem) have enough capability to provide a sustainable connection
- Do you have the relevant security between networks?
- Is there enough security on the wireless you are broadcasting?
- Are there any black spots, created by your surroundings?
- Are the WAPS installed onto a shielded network? This is especially important for a factory running a lot of machines on a factory floor.
- Has a competent and reputable company surveyed your premises and gone through the options with you?
- Have you considered what your colleagues or the public are viewing and whether you are liable to prosecution as the owner of the internet feed?
These are just a few examples of what is required for you to make a decision on your new wireless network.
Here at Marley Comms we can design and install your Wi-Fi (wireless network service) and we specialise in small localised networks right through to the larger corporate or hospitality systems. Well-maintained, stable Wi-Fi networks are key to the success of any business or home and we can provide you with this.
We can assess your requirements with a survey, please ask one of us if you would like to know more.
Here are a few of the services we offer
Management of internet traffic through singular or multiple gateways (Modems)
- Security on the wireless radio transmission and on the network
- Managed and unmanaged Wi-Fi services – We can explain the pros and cons
- Guest and Admin Wi-Fi services
- Wireless internet guest billing systems
- Guest billing
- Front of House integration for Hotels
- Network installation and support
- We will help to reduce costs across your business
- Bespoke maintenance agreements for your peace of mind
- Financing available on request
- Rented or purchased wireless systems
- Threat Management Systems
- Content lock and management systems – To stop malicious content from being displayed